Terms and Conditions
These conditions are valid only between the company dovetusai of Business International srl, Via Rossini 3 20122 Milan, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +39 02 36795459, P.I./C.F. 03484820159 hereinafter referred to as “Dovetusai”, and any person making online purchases on the website www.dovetusai.it, hereinafter referred to as “CUSTOMER”. The CUSTOMER is invited to print and keep these General Conditions. These conditions may be subject to changes. The online date is the same as the effective date. In case of variation of the General Conditions, the General Conditions published on the website www.cusmai.com will be applied to the purchase order at the time the order is placed by the CUSTOMER according to the procedure provided by the site itself. These general conditions govern purchases made on the website www.cusmai.com, in accordance with articles 50 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206 of 6 September 2005, Consumer Code, Section II of Chapter I of the Third Title of Part Three, to which reference should be made as required by art. 60 of the Consumer Code, as well as the provisions of Legislative Decree no. 70 of April 9, 2003, where applicable.
Article 1 – Object of the contract
With these general conditions of sale, Dovetusai sells and the CUSTOMER remotely purchases the tangible movable goods and services indicated and offered for sale on the website www.dovetusai.it. The contract is concluded exclusively through the internet, by accessing the CUSTOMER at www.dovetusai.it and the creation of a purchase order according to the procedure provided by the site itself.
Article 2 – Product availability
- Items for which availability is on request, delivery times will be communicated by email after the order.
- Even after Dovetusai has sent the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the CUSTOMER will be informed and may request cancellation of the order by communicating it via e-mail to customer service within 24 hours of the communication made by Dovetusai.
Article 3 – Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
- The sale will be considered concluded with the sending by Dovetusai to the CUSTOMER of an e-mail confirming the order. The e-mail contains the details of the CUSTOMER and the order, the price of the goods purchased, any additional costs and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The CUSTOMER undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to communicate any corrections by sending an email to the Dovetusai customer service within 24 hours of the order confirmation email. Possible cost increases caused by errors in the data not reported promptly, will be borne by the CUSTOMER.
- Dovetusai undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless, some errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the actual product may emerge. Furthermore, the photographs of the products presented on www.dovetusai.it do not constitute a contractual element, as they are only representative of the real product.
- Dovetusai undertakes to ship the goods within 5 working days from the day following that of the actual crediting of the payment, subject to availability of the goods. For foreign shipments, delivery times may be longer.
Article 4 – Payment methods
- Any payment by the CUSTOMER can only be made in the ways indicated on the website www.dovetusai.it. The actual amount of the order will be charged only when this is accepted and confirmed.
- The communications relating to the payment and the data communicated by the CUSTOMER, at the moment in which this is carried out, are transmitted via special protected lines and with all the guarantees certified by the use of the security protocols provided by the payment circuits. >
Article 5 – Prices
- All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website www.dovetusai.it are expressed in Euros and include VAT (taxes)
- The ancillary costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the time of the conclusion of the purchase process before making the payment.
- The CUSTOMER accepts Dovetusai’s right to change its prices at any time, however the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the e-mail sent by Dovetusai as confirmation of the acquisition of the order.
Article 6 – Right of withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days provided for by law, starting from the date of delivery of the products. </ li >
- If the customer decides to exercise this right, he must proceed within the deadline indicated in the previous point 1. Within the same deadline the goods must be returned to Dovetusai at the address of the operational headquarters in Via Rossini 3 20122 Milan, unless otherwise indication that Dovetusai will communicate to the CUSTOMER upon acceptance of the electronic return form. According to the law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the CUSTOMER. For the purposes of the expiry of the aforementioned term, the goods are intended to be returned when they are delivered to the accepting post office or to the forwarder. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc.) and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, Dovetusai will refund the amount by bank transfer of the products subject to withdrawal as quickly as possible and in any case within a maximum period of 14 days from the actual receipt of the returned goods. </ Li >
- In case of receipt of non-compliant or defective products, the CUSTOMER must communicate it, as required by art. 132 of the consumer code, via e-mail to the Dovetusai customer service within 2 months from the discovery of the lack of conformity. Subsequently, the CUSTOMER will have to proceed by specifying whether he wishes to replace the item. Dovetusai will contact the courier who, compatibly with his availability, will collect the goods. Dovetusai reserves the right to verify the disputed non-conformity and in case of confirmation it will ship the replacement goods or refund and in the event of no defects the goods will be sent back with all transport costs charged. </ li>
Article 7 – Product warranty
All products presented on the website www.dovetusai.it benefit from the legal guarantee of 24 months for lack of conformity, in accordance with current legislation. To use the warranty, the CUSTOMER must keep the invoice received.
Article 8 – Delivery methods
- For orders in Italy, the products will be delivered by express courier to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER at the time of the order. In the case of an order by a customer residing abroad, the consumer will be responsible for sending an email to find out the costs related to shipping the products.
- For every order placed on the website www.dovetusai.it, Dovetusai will issue an invoice for the material shipped. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the CUSTOMER during the purchase procedure is valid. After the invoice has been issued, it will not be possible to make any changes to the data indicated therein.
- The shipment will start only when everything is available, unless otherwise agreed.
- Upon delivery of the goods by the Courier, the Customer is required to check:
that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the courier’s accompanying document
that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or altered.
Any disputes must be made immediately to the courier.
The Customer has the right to accept the reserved goods by putting the wording “Withdrawal with reserve” on the delivery note of the carrier. Alternatively, it is possible to reject the delivery in the presence of obvious discrepancies or damage to the packaging.
Attention: with immediate effect it will no longer be possible to open refund requests for shipments damaged or tampered with, if no signature is affixed with specific reservation at the time of delivery, certifying in detail the damage or tampering.
Article 9 – Liability
Dovetusai assumes no responsibility for disruptions attributable to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even if dependent on malfunctions and disruptions of the internet, in the event that it fails to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract.
Article 10 – Access to the site
The CUSTOMER has the right to access the site for consultation and making purchases. No other use, in particular commercial, of the site or its content is permitted. The integrity of the elements of this site, whether audio or visual, and the related technology used are the property of Dovetusai and are protected by intellectual property rights.
Article 11 – Cookies
The website www.dovetusai.it uses “cookies”. Cookies are electronic files that record information relating to the CUSTOMER’s navigation on the site (pages consulted, date and time of consultation …) and that allow Dovetusai to offer an increasingly personalized service to its customers.
Article 12 – Integrity
These General Conditions of Sale are made up of all the clauses that compose them. If one or more provisions of these General Conditions of Sale are considered invalid or declared as such pursuant to the law, regulation or following a decision by a court with jurisdiction, the other provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
Article 13 – Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Sale are subject to Italian law. Any dispute that does not find an amicable solution will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of the place of the Dovetusai registered office.